This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginq.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginq.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginq.com.
Video demonstration and instructions on how to use the ALEKS Login:
Here are the steps to follow to login:
- The first thing you have to do is to copy and paste the ALEKS Login page URL: https://secure.aleks.com/login onto the address bar of your web browser. Simply highlight the link provided (since it proves to be a great hassle if you input the characters of the link one by one), right click the link and with the drop down list that appears click Copy. When pasting, go to the address bar of your web browser. right click the empty text field and with the drop down list that appears click Paste. When the link is successfully copied, hit Enter or click Go.
- Once directed to the page, you will find a login section where you will have to input the necessary information such as your Login name and Password. Start logging in by inputting your Login name on the first text field. Make sure you do not make any mistakes to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- After filling in the first text field, move on to the next one and input your Password. Make sure you do not make any mistakes when inputting your password to avoid any errors that might delay you from accessing your account.
- Lastly, click the Login button to access your account.
Encountered Login roadblocks? Reset your Login credentials:
- On the same page of ALEKS, find the I forgot my login information link and click it if indeed you are having troubles logging in to your account.
- Once the link is clicked, you will then be directed to their reset page where necessary information will be asked to confirm that you have an account with ALEKS and recover your login credentials. Choose the problem you are having on the drop down list.
- After choosing the problem you have, input your email address on the text field intended for such information. Note: If you do not have an email address, contact your teacher to help you in logging in.
- Lastly, click Submit so that ALEKS will send you the login credentials you need to access and manage your account.
Note: The information you will input depends on the problem you are facing.
Exhausted all efforts but still cannot access your account? Contact ALEKS:
K-12- (714) 619-7090
Higher Education- (714) 619-7090
Independent Use- (714) 619-7090
http://support.aleks.com/?support_issue=technicalproblem (input the necessary information)
Bookmark this page for any updates or changes made on the above login process as we are trying to provide you with the latest information so that when you access your account with our guide you won't have any troubles with ALEKS Login process.
Shortcut to ALEKS Login page here...
Video and listed instructions on how to access your account.
Try these alternative steps and reset your login credentials.
Channel your comments and grievances through the provided contact details.
Your opinion of ALEKS:
Site Navigational Shortcuts
Login instructions for banks, cards and financial institutions...
Login instructions for educational institution websites...
Login instructions for social media and online services...